Major Die & Engineering metal stamping capabilities produce intricate components through the use of advanced production equipment and our state of the art tool room including:
- Over 20+ production presses ranging in size from 5 to 180 tons able to produce component material thickness from .005” to .500” with the reliability and capability critical to the process.
- Comprehensive tool room operation utilizing the latest CAD/CAM software, computerized machining centers, and advanced wire EDM capabilities to provide exact part reproduction and meet tight tolerances required.
- On-sight full service die maintenance and storage capabilities.
- In-house secondary and assembly operations giving our clients added flexibility.
- Modern 15,000 ft² facility well positioned for shipping & logistic purposes.